Monday, December 19, 2005

I am a cash cow


I'm seriously considering buying the house. Sure beats paying rent. Only problem is I've no $$$. My savings account only have 8 cent at the moment haha. I'm paying off my parents' mortgage, they own the house but I own the mortgage. I try to pay it off as soon as I can so whenever I get my pay cheque I deposit into the mortgage account. As a result I'm living on my credit card. I've no asset. The only things I own are a laptop, a tv (speaking of which the storm last night killed it *SOB*) and a dog (plus 3 pups).

Anyway I thought I've nothing to lose, I really like the house, so I called this finance company that caters to ppl in the healthcare industry. I told that guy my situation, that I've no asset, no savings, and I own a $200K mortgage but I really want to buy a house so would they lend me some $. I told him my average weekly income after tax and he did a little calculation.

"You can borrow up to $2 million not a problem"

I thought I heard wrongly, so I gave out a loud "WHAT?!"

"We can lend you up to $2 million. Would you want me to send you the application checklist?"

I don't want freaking $2 million! I only want $420K to buy my dream house with theatre room and high fence so my dog who's an escape artist can't go biting ppl who get too close to her property. I'm going to make an offer for the house now. :D



4 Comments:

Blogger Flatfeet said...

Rob: yes you should invest a digicam!quick! put it on your xmas wishing list.hurhur

Darling: eh that dental needle is so easy to inject on the toes too.hurhur. 'Auto 'aspirate leh but i think it's quite hard to find the LA cartridge here.So our clinic stopped using it.

When is the house warming?

24/12/05 11:01 am  
Blogger Dentist Down Under said...

rob: Yes all the pics on this blog were taken by me :D You should get a digicam too! It's one of the best investment I've ever bought, you can claim it back on tax too hehe just take more pics of your patients' teeth to justify that :p

25/12/05 2:53 pm  
Blogger Dentist Down Under said...

darling: ooooops I think it's too late for xmas wishlist, but I always want the same thing every year haha more bling! :p Cant u use the same LA cartridge we use? :p Porbably moving in end of Jan! Come for housewarming party!

25/12/05 2:56 pm  
Blogger Dentist Down Under said...

rob: Yup! I printed out pics of healthy-looking teeth and their radiographs with big radiolucent areas under existing restorations/between contact points and show them to patients who refused x-rays hehe doesn't always work but it does help. Some patients just can't be bothered, too bad for them, it's their teeth not mine. I'll be more than happy to pull them out hehe I love exo & surgery :D

27/12/05 6:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home