Sunday, December 25, 2005

All I want for Christmas is a bloody home loan!

another beach


My DA had invited me to her house for Christmas lunch because "nobody should be left alone on Christmas" but she called me last night and said the lunch has been cancelled coz her parents're coming over and they want to go to the beach. I'm not a big fan of tan. I can never understand why ppl would risk getting skin cancer baking themselves under the scorching sun, not to mention getting premature wrinkles and looking dessicated. YUCK. That's it. I'm staying at home.

Gus from the finance company sent me a document checklist for loan application. Spent the whole afternoon preparing it. I wonder whether they would change their mind about the $2 million when they see that I only have $0.08 in my savings account. ;p




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home