Sunday, January 01, 2006

A day at the beach


Why do ppl like to overtake and once they get in front of you they slow down?! That was exactly what a bunch of young punks did to me on the way to the beach near Causeway Lake this arvo. Arseholes. I hope they drive into a truck the next time they try to repeat their stupid stunt again.

Had fish & chips at the Causeway Kiosk. They claimed to be awarded The Best Fish & Chips in Central QLD in 2004. The good old fish & chips wrapped in paper. I'd battered red emperor, very fresh reef fish, that's the good thing about living near the coast. I love seafood. :D~

It was low tide when we got to the beach. It's the first time I've been to this one and I don't really like it. The sand is of a muddy texture and looks yuck (reminds me of shit). Nonetheless I'd fun digging for pipis, trying to trap a crab for dinner and knocking oysters off big rocks. When it comes to food it's always fun hehe. I think I should go back tomorrow with a shovel hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home