Monday, February 18, 2008

Still alive

This blog is not defunct. I've just been too caught up with other things in life. Managed to go overseas 3 times in less than 5 months. I was looking at some pics just now and realised what a hopeless dentist I am. Even when I was on holiday and supposedly not to think about work I'd been checking out dental-related stuff. -_-"

Here, me checking out "high-tech" electric toothbrush in Takashimaya, Tokyo, Japan.

Look at the size of this thing :O



This costs USD$278 :O



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah ! Hello Dentist Down Under, relatively new reader of yours and very excited to have you back. Wondering do you yourself use an electric toothbrush? Are they really better for your teeth? I am looking into buying one. Have to see my dentist this weekend ! EEEK

20/2/08 1:20 pm  
Blogger Edgar said...

Heya, nice to see you back blogging. Any idea what those buttons there are for? Is it some 2-in-one irrigator + toothbrush with a huge reservoir inside?

2/3/08 4:39 pm  
Blogger Dentist Down Under said...

Hi anon,

Yes I use an electric toothbrush. It's better for me because it has a small head, easier to clean my impacted and partially erupted wisdom teeth squashed at the back of my jaw

3/3/08 2:18 am  
Blogger Dentist Down Under said...

Hiya edgar,

It's just an irrigator with a huge reservoir! I wouldn't pay USD$100 for it ;p

3/3/08 2:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey DDU, great blog -- loved the specimens with the abscess. I'm an OMFS up in Canada, blogging, to check out everyone elses site - I'll add you to my list. Cheers. Ian.
www.waittimes.blogspot.com

6/3/08 2:21 am  
Blogger garydrew01 said...

Such dental products are so nice. I heard that there is one dentistry that is also providing good service because they are using the best facilities when it comes to dentistry. I heard it's name is Orange County Tooth Extraction. I think I need to give it a try visiting their clinic to see so.

13/10/09 5:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home